You never were and will never be mine.
    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, August 20, 2009
    Though I’m exhausted to the point where I cannot walk , though my tears blur my vision.
    Even if I can't receive that love, I'll still smile.
    Even though our happy times were short, I’ll treasure it deep inside my heart like those countless number of stars, forever.

    I just cried while watching the ending of 200 Pounds Beauty. Should I watch huan x2 ai? Seems nice to me.

    It's friday tomorrow! Sept holiday coming soon! So hair pee.

    P/s Felicia, fuck you for not answering my phone. Fucking hyena.

    Hyun Joong is stilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.. so handsome and cute. Have been watching videos which have him in youtube for the past one hour. Haha ^^
    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment