You never were and will never be mine.
    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, August 25, 2009
    Fuck my life seriously.

    Something really tricky and somehow obvious happened today.

    Left my uniform, wallets, phones, and ipod in my bag before leaving the class to go pe lesson. Went back to class, and the door behind wasn't lock. Entered class and realised that my uniform and 1 of the wallet were missing, Yun Juan's uniform also dissapeared. (The feeling really fucked me up, I swear.)

    Went down to tell OM, useless one man. Wanted to find DM, but we saw VP instead. Called my mother, and I bloody cried. (HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.) In the end, Yun Juan found her uniform in Joshua's bag, my wallet in Yun Juan's bag but without money. The person even left a $50 note inside, but took all my $10 notes and coins. Later, Timothy and all went in boys toilet and found my uniform stucked below the sink. Wtf, the person damn sick.

    Made a police report after school. Sat there like some idiot only.

    Oh yah! I met ONG BEI SHI today, and she said she regretted meeting me! @*&^#*&^!)(*@
    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment