You never were and will never be mine.
    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, August 23, 2009
    As I feel the tear go down my cheek..
    When i look at the sky, it seems that the world is colliding.
    When im alone, the sadness eats me alive.
    Its been awhile since everything is gone, but im still here hoping to be back to life..

    Everything started when i fell in love, into a person whom i thought will be mine.

    I may not be perfect but still I am true, I’ll let him leave, wont give any clue.

    At the right time i will find other, that will not leave me and look for another, that will give anything for me not to be lost
    and will love me the way i like the most.

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

    How cute is this girl, I mean last time, not now.

    Photobucket
    Photobucket

    Don't let all of you see my fat legs ^^

    Photobucket

    Photobucket
    Photobucket

    Kenny's chalet.
    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment